Citrus Bath Soak:
Makes: 4 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Shelf Life: none, keep refrigerated
- 3 cups and 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dried milk
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 2 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
How to make it:
- Slice the orange and lemon into thin slices into a bowl. Discard the ends.
- Add the essential oils onto the slices. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon sea salt. Stir well.
- Let marinate for about 5 minutes. This will encourage the fruits to release more of their juices.
- Use a separate bowl to combine the 3 cups of sea salt and the 1 cup of dried milk. Stir well.
- Add the dry mixture to the fruit and stir well.
How to use it:
- Pour into your bath.
- Sit and enjoy!
As always, tell me if you do this!