- Not all meals should be the same amount of calories. You can have 200, 150, 300, 200, 350 calories for each of the small meals. (Just an example)
- You should choose a time to eat each meal. I try to have mine 3 hours apart.
- Try to keep everything balanced.
- Don't overdo the portions.
- Choose healthy foods.
- Plan ahead! This is probably my most important tip. If you don't plan ahead you're more prone to eat more.
Meal 1: 2 large eggs, scrambled (140 calories)
Meal 2: A medium apple (60 calories) with peanut butter (250 calories) and a cup of blueberries (80)
Meal 3: Wrap sandwich with turkey and cabbage (170 calories)
Cheese stick (80 calories)
Meal 4: 1 serving of pretzels (100 calories)
Meal 5: Cucumber with ranch dressing (80 calories together) and 1 serving of chicken (180 calories)
Total calories: 1180
That's about the right amount of calories for someone looking to lose weight. You also had a completely healthy day with little to none processed food.
If you're on tumblr and looking for some thinspiration check out my weight loss blog: http://the-diet-diaries.tumblr.com/