Hey everyone! So summer is coming up and glowing skin is in. Put away your beauty products for a natural glow you can get through liquids and foods. So what should you be putting into your body?
1. Antioxidants. A lot of foods have these, but one great way to get them is through berries. Anything that ends with berry usually is a great source of these. Purple and deep red foods also are a great way to get antioxidants into your body.
2. Whole grains. They have antioxidants too. Plus it's better for your body than processed food. Just make sure you get your whole grains with high fiber and low sugar.
3. Fish. It has a good source of omega-3 and it's loaded with an anti-inflammatory acid to help with any acne issues you may have.
4. Green Vegetables. They are full of anti-inflammatory nutrients. They also are great for you in general.
5. Green tea. Nothing with sugar in it. Just plain, 0-calorie green tea. It does wonders for your skin. Around 3 cups a day is super, but sometimes that can be hard with all the other healthy drinks you're supposed to put in your body.
6. Water. Seriously, drink a lot of this stuff. My mom tells me to drink half my body weight in fluid ounces. Some people just sum it up to 6-8 cups a day. Oh and this stuff helps with weight loss, energy, digesting, cleansing your body naturally, and helps you get a better work out. Plus it's 0-calories. Who wouldn't want that?
What do you guys use to naturally help with better skin? What do you want to try to use for better skin?
Sources I used: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/5-foods-for-clear-skin.html